How will you create my portrait?
Using your pet’s photo as reference, I paint digitally in Photoshop using a Wacom tablet and pen. So if you decide chartreuse is not in fact your pet’s best color, we can change that!
What are my options for a custom portrait and how much do they cost?
I'm excited to offer a range of packages to choose from:
- Mix & Match: select a ready-made pet from the gallery that most resembles your guy or gal, and then the outfit you think best suits his or her personality. ($48 + $15/additional pet)
- Custom Tailored: pick your favorite design/persona from my gallery, and I personalize it with your pet’s face.($85 + $60/additional pet)
- Fully custom: commission a completely original piece. ($250-$675 + $100/additional pet).
I have a whole fur family–can I include them all in in the same illustration?
Of course--it wouldn't do to leave anyone out! Please see above for the cost of including additional pets, which ranges according to package.
How do we get this party started?
- Place your order
- Fill out my “Get-to-Know My Pet” application
- email me some clear pics of your sweet baby(s) face
- For fully custom orders: a contract ensures that we are on the same page. A non refundable 50% deposit is also required at this time.
- Prepare to be amazed!
Because at this point, I have everything I need to come up with some awesome concepts for your unique piece. We discuss via email, make tweaks if needed, and then I get busy creating your perfect tribute.
What's the turn around time?
Once your order is placed and I have received your completed application, photos, and signed contract (required for fully custom orders only), turn around is generally as follows:
- Mix & Match: 3-5 days
- Custom Tailored: 5-7 days
- Fully Custom: 2-3 weeks
- Need your portrait quicker? Let’s chat!
Please allow for extra time during peak seasons.
What if I don’t like it?
It is very important to me that you not only like your piece, but that you LOVE it! I send progress pics to make sure you are happy. If there is something you’d like changed, just let me know!
And, while Mix & Match and Custom Tailored works are final sale, fully custom pieces can be refused, though the deposit will be forfeited.
Do you offer framing?
Why, yes! I am pleased to offer framing, at cost, through framebridge. I am also happy to advise on what options best suit your piece.
I’ve already commissioned an amazing eliza rosen original. Is it possible to use the illustration on other awesome products?
Why, yes! Once you have commissioned a piece from me, I keep the work on file. This means it can be used for stationery, as well as to adorn other products such as bags, mugs, or whatever else your heart desires! Contact me for details.